More than 100 customers in more than 30 countries
Our customers are the research labs of the leading semiconductor companies, government research institutions and universities.
They work in the areas of silicon-based electronics, III-V based compound semiconductor optoelectronics and bio-sensors.
Applications cover a broad range including information technology, defense and space technology.
- better understanding of device physics
- systematically improve and optimize devices
- less redesign cycles (optimum prototype)
- “One reason nextnano³ is so good at nanoelectronics is that it was not designed for nanoelectronics. It was designed to do physics.”
- “Now that I've got nextnano³ working, I am very impressed. I can see many uses for it.”
List of customers (selection)
The following institutions used the nextnano software in their publications.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, MA, USA
e.g. Publication in Physical Review B (2012)
Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM, USA
e.g. Publication in Applied Physics Letters (2012)
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC, USA
e.g. Publication in Journal of Crystal Growth (2014)
NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, USA
e.g. Publication in Proc. SPIE 9154, High Energy, Optical, and Infrared Detectors for Astronomy VI (2014)
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA
e.g. Publication in Solid State Communications (2014)
University at Buffalo - The State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, USA
e.g. Publication in Nano Letters (2011)
Asia / Middle East